Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sit it out or dance?

So my new boss and I are at each other's throats...
The Marketing Plan needs more work...
The Business Plan will surely be rejected...
Some of the workers were caught misrepresenting themselves...
Some of the workers want to quit...
Some of the workers will never quit, but need to be fired...
The US government will probably contest my position...
UD is trying to f*ck me out of a decent title...

So I am sitting on the sofa with a pint of coffee Haagen Dazs, because I know that I will be heading into a buzz-saw and I need the sugar to stave off depressing thoughts. Plus, the extra pounds will be ok because it will take a few days for them to show and after that, it will be a loooooong time before anyone will see me naked.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Zanla said...

Dance girl! DANCE !!!!!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger allysther said...

Hey, I ate half of my pint of coffee Haagen Dazs (which I felt oddly compelled to purchace yesterday) last night. It will only do good things for you.

As to the future...

Beyond the people around you, beyond the actual job and the boss and UD, and all of the stupid stuff that goes into putting the next part of your life together, you are strong, and you CAN do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide