Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This is going to be my best year ever...

I am going to see Istanbul, Prague, and Budapest...
I will get 5 new countries on my country map...
I will do at least one thing I thought I couldn't and one thing no one but me knew I could...
I will see my name in the news (hopefully for good, but there is no such thing as bad publicity)...
I am going to work hard at something that is just for me...
I am going to fight my natural tendancy toward depression with everything I've got...
I will find ways to be happy even when it doesn't make sense...
I am giving myself permission to fall in love with a new person, a new place and a new thing...
I will not let fear be in charge of my life...
I am going to look up this post in December and see how I did.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger allysther said...

It will be wonderful. Really!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Bart Treuren said...

I'm glad you're feeling optimistic and you've got some good goals to work towards :D

Best wishes for 2006, that it may bring you peace and happiness... keep well...

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I am looking at a trip to Italy for the Winter Olympics in February and Macedonia in April so that's two new countries down, 3 to go (so if I make my city goal, I'll probably make my country goal too...

Maybe I should raise it to 8.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Zanla said...

May the new year grant you everything you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide