Sunday, February 19, 2006

Does it suck to be in your 30's and afraid of your mom?

Yes, yes it does.

My sister started a blog about her new baby. Unfortunately, she chose Blogger to put it up. So now I am afraid that my mother - aunt, sister, sister's friends, whatever - will hit next blog and find mine. Stupid I know, but it has kept my postings to a minimum becuase I know making a recent post with increase the likelihood of being "discovered".

Of course I realize that a blog is public space, but here's to hoping I am protected by the vastness of cyber space.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Zanla said...

So the next "Deep" questions are 1) Why are you afraid that your mother will find out what you think; and 2) What scares you the most about your mother finding your blog?

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is probably astronomically unlikely. I doubt your mom would even look at other blogs, anyhow, let alone notices the next blog button. Not if she is anything like any older mothers I know.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger bill komissaroff said...

I can dig it.

It is definitely a challange for me knowing that people can and have found my writing.

The good thing though is that it forces me to polish and finish things.

-bill (from Delaware!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide