Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What causes earthquakes?

Tuesday, September 27 around 2:30 a.m. an earthquake rocked Sarajevo. Not "ROCKED" like death and destruction, but "rocked" as you would a baby that is already deeply asleep.

Entranced by my wild dreams, the bed shook, but surely the tremors were the result of my exquisite fantasy.

Imagine my shock when I discovered everyone knew about my earthquake. I felt strangely exposed. But no, there was a real, actual earthquake.

So now I know what causes earthquakes... and why there are so many in California :)

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Zanla said...

Maybe you should not eat pizza so late at night? Wierd dreams should not lead to earthquakes. Maybe you should try something a bit easier on the system? A lite salad? A bit of pasta with mixed vegtables? If you look after yourself a bit better then your crazy dreams (gas?) won't wake up the entire city. And why is there so much gas in California?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide